Park City Information
About Park City, Utah
Once a quaint mining town, Park City has become a world-class destination for skiing, mountain biking, live entertainment and film. Guests from across the world visit Park City to enjoy three major ski resorts, a vast network of biking trails, a unique Olympic Park and the internationally recognized Sundance Film Festival.
- Park City, Utah is home to two world-class ski resorts: Deer Valley, consistently voted one of the top three resorts by the readers of SKI Magazine and Park City Mountain Resort, now the largest ski resort in North America and home to the additional base access areas of Main Street and Canyons Village.
- The Sundance Film Festival, now the largest celebration of independent film in the world, began in Park City in 1985.
- Park City hosts several arts, music and community festivals throughout the summer, including the Kimball Arts Festival, the weekly Park Silly Sunday Market, the Big Stars Bright Nights series and weekly Farmers' Markets.
- Several World Cup events take place in Park City each season, including alpine racing, ski jumping, bobsleigh, skeleton and luge. The Utah Olympic Park allows visitors to try many winter Olympic events.
- Park City offers just as much excitement in summer as in winter, with horseback riding, hot air balloon rides, fly fishing and boating.
- Several actors, entertainers and professional athletes all consider the area their second home and take full advantage of the accessiblity of this Utah vacation destination.
Your Park City Adventure
E-mail one of our vacation specialists or call 1-877-214-0102 to learn more about Park City lodging, dining and recreation. Guests who stay with Resorts West can ask their local Private Concierge for advice, suggestions and tips to make the most of their Park City vacation.
Park City Lodging
Park City luxury lodging options have become as recognizable as its recreation. Deer Valley, voted number-one in lodging by SKI Magazine readers, is home to the widely publicized SKI Dream Home (a 14,000 square-foot mountain chalet built to epitomize the luxury ski experience), an abundance of ski-in/ski-out lodges and an elite inventory of private homes, all professionally managed by Resorts West.